How to judge the quality of the board, here are a few ways to choose the endurance board.
1. Look at the packaging. Although the packaging does not determine the quality of the endurance board, as with other products, good packaging gives a good first impression, and the packaging can also reflect the attitude of the manufacturer to handle things. Therefore, observing the packaging is also a part of the purchase of the endurance board.
2. Uncover the protective film of the endurance board and observe the surface. If there are more bubbles and particles, it means that the selection of raw materials is not the best. Generally, the endurance board has no surface. Particles and bubbles.
3. Put the endurance board in the sun for exposure. After a period of time, if the local board appears yellow, the quality of the endurance board is not good. In addition, you can also put a blank sheet of paper under the endurance board, and observe whether there is yellowing on the endurance board by comparison. If it is yellow, it means the quality is not good.
4. Select a small endurance board for the burning test. After the quality endurance board is away from the fire source, it will extinguish itself.
5. Put the endurance board on the white paper to see the transparency, a little yellow to indicate that the raw materials are poor.